Friday, December 22, 2006

The Biggest Achievement By Dhaivat Trivedi



There was a new year Meeting arranged by Reliance life insurance at Rangoli park On October 2006. Around hundred members of Reliance life insurance Rajkot Branch were present. All the Advisors were given their prizes. The biggest Achievement was only of two Advisors who have enjoyed the journey of Singapore. The First one my self (Dhaivat Trivedi)and the other was Res. Mr.Rambhai Barachha.


All the leaders of Reliance life insurance distributed the certificates and gifts to the achievers. I was invited by the authorities to share my Experiences of Singapore, It was impossible for me to describe those wonderful moments in words. I showed them the pictures on LCD projector. All of them were attracted to achieve this. It was a big encouragement for me. All sales Manager praised my work and congratulated me on my biggest achievement. I fell as if I were wondering in the heaven. All of them were impressed by my speech and now my only goal is to be an MDRT by completing the next target and to inaugurate the over New office of Reliance life insurance.

Reliance Life Insurance Advisor :- Dhaivat Trivedi For More Detail :- ADDRESS RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. PERFECT POINT, 2nd floor, DR YAGNIK ROAD OPP RAM KRISHNA ASHRAM RAJKOT. - 360002Tel : 0281 3018008 ,0281 3018009, 0281 3018010, 0281 3018012  

http://reliance-life.blogspot.com/

No comments: